The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) Event. The definition of “Attendee” for purposes of these Terms will include all participants at the Event, including Speakers, Moderators, Attendees and Sponsors. By participating in this Event, you agree to these Terms.
Corinium reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual.
Cancellation and substitution policy
Cancellations are requested in writing. At the time of cancelation, we request that if possible, you suggest a substitution. Substitutions are appreciated but will require qualification and approval by Corinium.
Changes to Event and Agenda
- Please note that while speakers, moderators and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Corinium reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers, moderators and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the event website as soon as possible.
- Corinium reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location or alter the advertised speakers or moderators for an event.
- Corinium is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities. In the event that the Event is cancelled, Corinium is not liable for any costs incurred by Attendee in connection with their attendance.
- Occasionally it is necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the content and timing of the programme, venue or the identity of the speakers or moderators without any liability to the Attendees.
- Any speaker or moderator substitutions or alterations to the agenda will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
Use of Multimedia at the Event
Corinium prohibits the use of cameras and mobile recording devices by non-sponsoring Attendees in the meeting room where the roundtable discussion is taking place.
- Corinium, or their specifically contracted photo/video/audio/streaming service provider, may record, videotape, photograph or stream any parts of the Event to create content and collateral related to the Event. By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (a) Corinium may edit and use the footage it captures at the Event for marketing and promotional activities, content production, and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business.
- Sponsoring companies, or their specifically contracted photo/video/audio/streaming service provider, may record, videotape, photograph or stream in the meeting room where the roundtable discussion is taking place. This will only be permitted in cases where advance permission, in writing, has been provided to the sponsoring company by Corinium.
Corinium leverages social media to post real-time Event photos and videos to its Social media feeds. Attendees are encouraged to capture their Event experience in areas of the venue that are not the meeting room where the roundtable discussion is taking place. They are encouraged to post their own social content from the Event (text, photos, audio, video, streaming), provided it does not defame other Attendees or infringe on copyrighted Corinium branding and content.
Due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, Corinium disclaims all liability for the capture of your image by Attendees in any multimedia format at the event.
Disclosure of your information
Attendees agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example hotels, venue owners, event service providers;
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. At the point of registration, you will be given the opportunity to withdraw your consent for this purpose. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may share a list of company names and job titles (but not name or contact details) of Attendees in marketing outreach to prospective Attendees, and in marketing materials, including on our website, social media outlets and in email. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email email@example.com.
- During the event we or our representatives may photograph and/or film you. We may use photographs and/or videos bearing your image in any format type for posting on the Corinium social media sites, websites, prospectuses and within marketing materials.
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org